Post Top Ad

March 30, 2017

CHOCOLATE LOVERS SERIES BY TARA SIVEC


Sweet.  Hilarious.  Intense.  Those are the words that best describes the Chocolate Lovers Series by Tara Sivec.  A steamy romance novel with lots of witty comebacks and interesting characters.  What I love about this book is that it creates a positive emotion.  Positive emotion in the sense that the flow of the story, its climax, gives you raw happiness, the personality of the characters are just so outgoing that if I had a chance to meet them personally, I would totally make sure I could keep them as my friends.  I like how light the story is, yet it still ensure that you get hooked in every pages.  It gives me lots of "kilig moments".  

Rating:  ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 of 5)


You want an ebook?  Check out the link below:
Thursday, March 30, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment